We’d like to introduce Tom Hughes, our new H&S Consultant.
Having joined us a few weeks ago, Tom’s settled in nicely and has enjoyed meeting some of our clients.
Tom has 7 years experience working within the H&S field, both in manufacturing and warehousing. Before joining Ensure, he was employed as a H&S Advisor/ Manager at a leading food manufacturers.
For a bit of fun, and to help us get to know Tom better, we asked him to choose to answer a number of questions from a list…. – What motivates you? Being busy and achieving results.
– If you could choose any two famous people to have dinner with, dead or alive, who would they be? England legend David Beckham and Ant Middleton.
– What animal do you think most closely matches your personality, and why? I’d have to be monkey I think, a cheeky monkey!
– If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? Wow this is tough, there’s too many to choose from my Spotify account – dance and house is what you’ll get in my car.
– If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be? Thailand! My girlfriend and I travelled South East Asia for 3.5 months and Thailand was definitely our favourite. The people are so funny and the food is amazing. I miss the £1.60 Pad Thai noodles!
– What’s your favourite inspirational quote? “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail”.
– Your biggest pet peeve… Slow drivers! Please get up to the speed limit (safely of course!)
It’s great to have you as part of the Ensure Team, Tom; exciting times ahead!