Anyone can be affected by a mental health condition either themselves or a family member, friend or colleague.
This course covers a wide range of mental health conditions and goes into detail on the range of therapy and professional support that a person may be given by professional bodies during treatment for a mental health condition.
This 2 day course is suitable for all persons within a workplace and covers
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
- A large range of Mental Health conditions covered in detail
Get in touch now to book your place on one of our open courses at our Covid secure training room in Nantwich.
Alternatively, we can come to you and deliver a course to a group of your colleagues, if you prefer.